Please fill the form below and we will get back to you:
An incredible outcome!
Here is what Vmat is...
An innovative approach towards teaching mathematics combining Vedic mathematics with conventional mathematics.
1) Coverage of all important concepts of school mathematics.
2) Coverage of all important concepts of Vedic mathematics.
3) Internationally acclaimed pedagogy methods
4) Every important concepts through hands-on activities.
5) Games and activities for the reinforcement of the concepts.
6) Direct and online learning facility
A Sample Lesson
WHAT IS VEDIC MATHEMATICS?
Vedic Mathematics is a system of calculation which existed in India about 3000 years ago. This great ancient Indian treasure was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by a great scholar and philosopher, Sri Bharati Krsna Tirthaji (1884 – 1960). This unique system enables us to do huge and complicated numbers in head with lightning speed and is becoming very popular around the world. Vedic method is a very coherent and interrelated and is quite easy to apply.